Skip to content

How to Apply

Take the First Step

Getting started on your journey with the George Washington University is as easy as creating an account for the online student portal.

Applications are reviewed throughout the year ahead of each semester. Get started today to be eligible for the next upcoming round.

For questions about the admissions process or anything else, contact us at 844-386-7323 orĀ request more information.

We’re here to help you every step of the way. Get started today!