Founded in 1821, the George Washington University (GW) is located in Washington, D.C., our nation’s capital and the heart of business, science, international law, and health care.
We design each of our programs in health sciences around an emerging field and build them in cooperation with leading agencies. With GW, you’ll receive relevant expertise, access to exceptional opportunities, and an education unlike any other.
No matter your interest, GW has a program for you. Our programs in health sciences are taught by award-winning faculty in a flexible format that fits your busy life.
If you attend a community college in the D.C., Maryland, Virginia area, check to see if you could be eligible for guaranteed admission.
- MSHS in Correctional Health Administration
- MSHS in Biomedical Informatics
- MSHS in Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSHS in Clinical and Translational Research
- MSHS in Clinical Microbiology
- MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management
- MSHS in Health Care Quality
- MSHS in Integrative Medicine
- MSHS in Laboratory Medicine
- MSHS in Molecular Diagnostic Science
- MSHS in Leadership and Strategy in Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical and Translational Research
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Quality
- Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs
- Graduate Certificate in Correctional Health Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Medicine
- Graduate Certificates in Integrative Medicine and Integrative Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Laboratory Management
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Blood Banking for Medical Laboratory Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Clinical Chemistry for Medical Laboratory Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Hematology for Medical Laboratory Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Microbiology for Medical Laboratory Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Molecular Diagnostic Science
- Dual Degree: BSHS in Medical Laboratory Sciences / MSHS in Molecular Diagnostic Sciences
- Dual Degree: BSHS in Molecular Diagnostic Sciences / MSHS in Clinical Microbiology
- Dual Degree: BSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management / MSHS in Health Care Quality
- Dual Degree: BSHS in Clinical Research Administration / MSHS in Clinical and Translational Research
- Dual Degree: BSHS in Clinical Research Administration/MSHS in Leadership and Strategy in Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research Administration
National University, U.S. News & World Report, 2023
Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans, U.S. News & World Report, 2023
As a student with the George Washington University, you’ll benefit from our deep connections with institutions across a variety of industries and our relationships with renowned experts who are active in their fields.
You’ll work with faculty who have a long tradition of mentoring students through cutting-edge research in fields such as integrative medicine, medical laboratory sciences, and clinical research administration.
“It is impossible to overstate the impact that the GW faculty had on my experience during the online MSHS program, as well as their direct contributions to my career growth. All faculty that I interacted with are experts in their field, highly proficient educators, and beacons of professionalism.”
– ADAM SAMSON MS, PMP, CCRA, MSHS IN CLINICAL RESEARCH ADMINISTRATION, ’19
Opportunity Without Boundaries
Study from anywhere at anytime with our online programs. You can earn your degree without relocating your life and benefit from our distinguished connections from wherever you are.
Connect with leading Washington, D.C., authorities in policy and health care, and collaborate and research alongside classmates and instructors from across the nation and world.
Dedicated Support From Day One
You’ll receive support from the moment you apply to the day you graduate. Your GW team is here to help you with your admissions application, schedule your classes, figure out which forms of financial aid work best for you, and more.